As an executive coach, I work directly with a limited number of high-level professionals and programs. My specialty is business development consulting, I have over 30 years of corporate success in this area across multiple industries, engaging teams and individuals to communicate authentically, improve productivity, drive sales and negotiate more effectively. Let's face it, we are all in sales, and our ability to influence and communicate effectively ultimately determines our success in any venture.
If you’re a self-employed professional or are seeking coaching outside your organization, please read below to learn more. In my coaching work with entrepreneurs and solopreneurs, we focus on the areas where you’d like to grow, which may include:
• Defining and clarifying your professional brand
• Reinventing yourself professionally and gaining access to new opportunities
• Growing your visibility in your industry
• Increasing your ability to attract the right kind of clients
• Launching a new entrepreneurial venture and/or taking your existing practice to the next level
I typically work with clients doing either a half-day strategy session or a customized long-term coaching engagement.
Business mentors are key—that’s why when it comes to client selection, I am choosy. I want to give each of you the time and guidance you deserve. Our first step would be a virtual 30 minute strategy session to test for synergy between your goals and Sales-Rx.executive leadership coaching scope and expertise